Sunday 17 April 2016

Direction of the fantasy setting

Lately I've been debating with myself over the direction of this fantasy setting. Right now it's pretty broad, covering cultures such as a dark afro-caribbean to those with analogies to brutal-Norse/Scandinavian. These are all bound together by fairly dark overtones which are to me reflective of the global rise of extremism combined with the seeming corresponding increase in narcissism; at least within North America.
As my writing continues, this will continue to manifest as the introduction of Cult, Secret-Societies, Pagan Religions and different flavors of character Archetypes.
The questions I'd like help answering before I go too far are:
1) Is it too broad?
2) Is it too disparate?
2) Is it too dark?
What do you think? What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment